Entrusting us with your personal data in the Casting Form, you consent to the processing of your personal data in order to use the services provided by www.energygirls.tv and participate in the castings and recruitment process.
References to ”us”, “we” ,“our” and “www.energygirls.tv” all refer to the Marketing Sapers limited liability company (Data Controller).
The Controller of your personal data is Marketing Sapers limited liability company with its registered office at Dąbrowa Górnicza (41-300), Limanowskiego 10 Street, registration no. 0000667558. Information regarding the protection of your personal data is provided by the Data Protection Officer with whom you may contact here: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect from You
When you use www.energygirls.tv, we may collect personal data including but not limited to:
- • Your first and last name;
- • Your e-mail address;
- • Your phone number;
- • Your country of habitual residence;
- • Your birth date;
- • IP address;
- • Technical information about any devices you use to access our services or other technical information;
- • Information about your use of www.energygirls.tv, including information about when, how and where you use the services;
- • When you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the services;
- • Any other data that you provide to us through our services;
- • Any other data that you provide to us when you contact our support.
- • Information on your use of social networks (if you have linked our services to your social media accounts). The above may potentially include certain information from Facebook and other social networks (including, among others, access to your friends' list, as well as aggregate non-personal analytical data about our users), strictly in accordance with the applicable Facebook terms and conditions and other social networking sites - to the extent necessary to provide you with all the functionality of our services;
Why we are doing this
We process your data in order to provide you with the services that are offered on www.energygirls.tv, in order to meet the legal obligations imposed on Marketing Sapers or to implement so-called a legitimate interest, understood as a perfectly legitimate purpose of data processing, consistent with your rights (e.g. protection of data processing security, prevention of fraud and money laundering, marketing services).
In addition, we can use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. in order to organize castings;
3. in order to promote of our models;
4. in order to provide you with services covered by our operation;
5. in order to provide you marketing information (including personalized) about the services that you order from www.energygirls.tv or which, in our opinion, may interest you - e.g. we can send you e-mails or display popups about our services);
- • in order to communicate with users of www.energygirls.tv;
- • to enable participation in elements of interactive services;
- • in order to notify you about changes regarding our services;
- • to improve or modify our services;
- • to organize competitions, promotions and bonuses (including contact with participants, evaluation of entries, distribution of prizes, payment of tax)
- • for tax, legal and billing purposes;
- • for the purposes provided by law;
- • in order to profile and personalize our marketing communications, offers and advertisements that we display on www.energygirls.tv website and third-party sites and services based on the combined data we have collected about you;
- • configuring and managing your user account;
- • completing compliance procedures in force for www.energygirls.tv;
- • we can profile your personal data, which means that we can use the information to tailor the communication addressed to you to your needs. In this case, however, www.energygirls.tv does not use your profiling data to make automated decisions that could affect your legal situation (i.e. we do not use algorithms to make decisions that affect your individual rights or affect your rights and the rights arising from the contract between us).
Personal data may be processed and stored as long as www.energygirls.tv has a legally legitimate interest and this interest overrides your interests and fundamental rights. If the interest of www.energygirls.tv regarding the processing and storage of your data is not superior to your interests and fundamental rights, the data can still be processed and stored if necessary by law. In such cases, the data may be stored only for the purpose of meeting the requirements of legal provisions.
Sharing and Processing Personal Data
We share information with third parties that help www.energygirls.tv operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market its services. We will ensure that all relationships it enters into that involve the processing of personal data are subject to a documented contract that includes the specific information and terms required by the GDPR.
We may transfer your data to third parties with whom we cooperate, in particular to entities that provide us with the tools necessary to organize castings, entities that operate the www.energygirls.tv online portal from the technical side and LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie Limited Liability Company with registered office in Katowice - entity which is our trusted partner and sponsor of the online portal www.energygirls.tv.
If required by law, Marketing Sapers may disclose your data to the Police or other public authorities.
We may send your data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), as well as store them in databases managed by entities acting on our behalf. Database management and data processing will only be used for the above-mentioned purposes of processing and will be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Marketing Sapers and its third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
• Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
• For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. Energygirls.tv use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the services more tailored.
• For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the services and enable Energygirls.tv to improve how the services operate. For example, Energygirls.tv use Google Analytics cookies to help understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
• Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
• Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects. You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the services.
You have rights under the GDPR. These consist of:
- • The right to withdrawn the consent - however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing;
- • The right to be informed - You has the right to be informed how your personal data are processed and why;
- • The right of access - You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you;
- • The right to rectification - Where personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request that it be corrected and incomplete personal data completed based on information they may provide;
- • The right to erasure - You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no lawful basis requiring us to continue processing this personal data. This right only applies in certain circumstances given that legal obligations include data retention periods;
- • The right to restrict processing/object - in certain circumstances you have the right to object or restrict the processing of your personal data, where this is processing is based on consent or our legitimate interest. However, despite your objections or wish to restrict processing, where there are compelling legitimate grounds or legal obligations, we would be required to continue said processing;
- • The right to data portability - You have the right to request that your personal data be provided to you in a “structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format” (GDPR Article 20) and to transfer that data to another party. This applies to personal data for which processing is based on the yours consent and the processing carried out by automated means;
- • The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in a country (Member State of European Union) of your habitual residence;
- • Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling - You have the right to not be the subject of automated decision-making where the decision has a significant effect on You, and You can insist on human intervention where appropriate. You also have the right to express your point of view and contest decisions;
As referred to above, you also have the general right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data (in respect of our marketing activities) and where this processing is based on what we deem to be our legitimate interest.
We may refuse you to implement certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in contradiction with the legitimate purpose of data processing or with obligations imposed on us by law.
If you want to use one of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us here - email@example.com